domenica 3 luglio 2011

Mega Post.

Oggi voglio parlarvi di tante cose. Voglio proporvi un video, però è in italiano. Spero comunque che vi piaccia.

Today I want to talk to you about many things. I want to show you a video, sorry it is in Italian. But I hope you enjoy it.


Voglio anche mettere qui una foto dell'outfit, come promesso nel video. Le male lingue italiane ed estere almeno non diranno che non posto outfit. Questo era il mio Rokku di oggi.

I also want to put here a photo of myoutfit, as I promised in this video. At least the talkers will not say I did not show outfits. This was my Rokku style today.



Inoltre ecco la prova che Federica mi ruba le parrucche quando viene a trovarmi.

Also here is the proof that Federica steals my wigs when it comes to my house.


WITH LOVe
-SPARK-

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento